|| Opnion

Action Now

Give your opinion

“Save Our Harbour Campaign” need your voice, express your opinion to the Hong Kong Government right now! Here are some examples:

Example one: “We against reclamation, please stop all reclamation!”

Example two: “Return the Harbour to the people!”

Example three: “Do not reclaim the Harbour and sell the land for development!”

The way to express your opinion includes contacting the Town Planning Board, the Planning Department, the Legislative Council or the Executive Council.

Please choose from the following:

(Choose the appropriate department; write down your comments then click ‘submit’, your opinion will be sent to their mail box. You can also sent a letter to their postal address)

Executive Council Website: www.info.gov.hk/info/exco-c.htm

District Council Website: www.districtcouncils.gov.hk